Sunday, June 24, 2012

30 Weeks

How far along? 30 Weeks 
Total weight gain: 25 (+-) lbs
Maternity clothes? Dresses, Mr. B's athletic shorts, maternity pants/shorts, large t-shirts!
Stretch marks? Over the hips but no belly marks as of yet
Sleep: Meh, it comes and goes depending on the night.
Best moment this week: Feeling Baby Bean get the hiccups for the first time! So weird, but such a cool feeling!
Miss Anything? Bending over,walking up stairs without huffing and puffing.
Movement: YES! Bean is a little wiggle kung fu master - beating Mom up from the inside out!
Food cravings: Gummy candy, chex mix, chocolate shakes, snow cones.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not currently- Praise God!
Gender:  Surprise!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Lower back pain at night, very hungry, tighter clothes, difficulty getting up and down, belly movement, 10908x trips to the bathroom throughout the day and the fatigue has crept back up!
Belly Button in or out? In..... for now, it creeps closer every day to an outtie and it's making me nervous - - I don't want an outtie.
Wedding rings on or off? Off, well my diamond band is off - fingers were really swollen in Texas and I didn't want it to get stuck. Now that we're back in KC I'm able to wear my wedding band but not both. :( it really makes me sad.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, Excitement grows with each passing day.
Looking forward to: Ironing out our housing situation so that I can get settled before Baby Bean makes it's arrival!! 


Baby Bean & I are doing great! Progressing just how we should be, I passed my glucous test with no problems last week and Dr. said everything was looking good! :o) Praise God! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thought bubble says

background

Blog Archive