Thursday, July 5, 2012

32 Weeks

How far along? 32 Weeks 
Total weight gain: 25 (+-) lbs
Maternity clothes? Dresses, Mr. B's athletic shorts, maternity pants/shorts, large t-shirts!
Stretch marks? Over the hips but no belly marks as of yet
Sleep: Meh, it comes and goes depending on the night. I feel like I've reached the stage where my body is prepping itself for sleepless nights with a newborn.
Best moment this week: Watching my belly continue to grow & watching it move as Baby Bean wiggles and pushes inside.
Miss Anything? Bending over,walking up stairs without huffing and puffing & not sweating all day long - the heat is unbearable. 
Movement: YES! Bean is a little wiggle kung fu master - beating Mom up from the inside out!
Food cravings: Gummy candy, snow cones, fruit & veggies. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: not currently- Praise God!
Gender:  Surprise!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Lower back pain at night, very hungry, tighter clothes, difficulty getting up and down, belly movement, 10908x trips to the bathroom throughout the day and the fatigue has crept back up!
Belly Button in or out? In... for now.
Wedding rings on or off? Off, as of this week. Between the heat and excess water my rings are to tight. I'm super super sad. I really hate not having it on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, Excitement grows with each passing day.
Looking forward to: Ironing out our housing situation so that I can get settled before Baby Bean makes it's arrival!! Spending a three day weekend with my love. Also, a baby doctor appointment on Monday - can't wait to hear my sweet babies heart beat again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thought bubble says

background

Blog Archive