Wednesday, April 11, 2012

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 Weeks 
Total weight gain: More than 3 lbs by now I'm sure - we don't own a scale so I have no clue until our next appointment.
Maternity clothes? Tights, dresses and a couple pairs of maternity pants.
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: Having some lower back pain/comfort issues so it's touch and go how great I sleep depending on the night..
Best moment this week: Feeling the Baby move in response to Mr. B's voice! The Bean flips every time!!! <3 Mr. B comes up at random times and says "boo" to my tummy - it's so funny!
Miss Anything?  Ability to function/move at full capacity, not having to pee every 10 minutes
Movement: YES! I'm the Bean is moving and a grooving at random time during the day, it especially loves to do flips and tricks right before bed! 
Food cravings:Fruit Popsicles, fruit, veggies, salad, crispix!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not currently
Gender:  Surprise!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Lower back pain at night, very hungry, tighter clothes
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm noticing I'm more short tempered at the end of the day when I'm really tired. But otherwise I'm still pretty good! Maybe we should ask Mr. B?! lol. 
Looking forward to: Finishing up registering & The Beans quilt! Doctors appointment on Monday - - we get to see our Bean again, who should look more like a baby this time!! :o) 
 
Overall things are going really smoothly, I am so very blessed. I feel like the pregnancy is just flying by - I can't believe I'm almost 20 weeks (the half way point!!!) eeeeek. It's so very surreal but oh so awesome. :o)  Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thought bubble says

background

Blog Archive