Thursday, April 26, 2012

5 Months

 
 
How far along? 22 Weeks   
Total weight gain: 19
Maternity clothes? Tights, dresses, maternity jeans - - Mr. B's gym shorts because they are roomy and oh so comfy!
Stretch marks? none yet - keeping my belly well hydrated to hopefully avoid stretch marks.
Sleep: Meh, it comes and goes depending on the night.
Best moment this week: Feeling flips & kicks more consistently - conversations with Mr. B about what our Bean will look/be like! <3
Miss Anything? Bending over & being able to get up of the couch! lol. 
Movement: YES! The Bean is a dancing machine!
Food cravings: Pickles, Iced Tea (decaf because otherwise baby does break dance moves on my bladder for the rest of the night!), Peanut butter sandwiches.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not currently
Gender:  Surprise!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Lower back pain at night, very hungry, tighter clothes
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, Excitement grows with each passing day.
Looking forward to: Picking up the baby bed this weekend, figuring out/rearranging our furniture to make room for baby, new work schedule starting in June! 
 
It's moving so quickly, and each day that passes I get more and more excited about the Bean's arrival. It's even more amazing to watch Mr. B get more and more excited about the Bean's arrival and it's so sweet to watch him talk and love on my belly. The baby flips & kicks EVERY SINGLE TIME he talks to it. It's hilarious and incredible. 
 
Mr. B has been amazing - I mean, I already knew I had a fantastic husband before we got pregnant cause I'm a lucky girl. But he has gotten even more amazing as time goes on, won't let me do certain things - helps me get up when I'm struggling, etc. I am so incredibly blessed to have this man in my life. 
 
He is my greatest gift and I know he's going to make an amazing Daddy!  I'm so excited for this next chapter in our life. :o) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thought bubble says

background

Blog Archive