Friday, July 20, 2012

33 / 34 Weeks

Time for another baby update. I think about getting on here and updating every day but just haven't had the energy to do more than just sit the past couple of days. The weather has been 100+ for like a week now and it's amazing how it just drains my energy and makes me feel so much heavier. Things are moving along nicely and while I'm growing more uncomfortable by the day it's been such a blessing these past 9 months to be able to serve as my baby's home. Mr. B & I are super excited about seeing our sweet little Bean. I love watching Mr. B's excitement grow with each passing day!! 
 
How far along? 34 Weeks 
Total weight gain: 25 (+-) lbs
Maternity clothes? Dresses, Mr. B's athletic shorts, maternity pants/shorts, large t-shirts!
Stretch marks? Over the hips but no belly marks as of yet
Sleep: Meh, comes and goes - finding it extremely difficult to get comfortable at night - lots of pillow's being used to ease my back and hip pain. I have to put a pillow under my belly to keep it supported during the night! How funny is that!
Best moment this week: Washing up baby clothes, blankets and gear to prepare for Baby Bean's sweet arrival!
Miss Anything? Bending over,walking up stairs without huffing and puffing & not sweating all day long - the heat is unbearable right now. 
Movement: YES! Constantly, def. more regular intervals at this point - it's so sweet to feel, I know I'll miss it once it's over...... nothing as sweet as feeling your baby move from the inside. 
Food cravings: Gummy candy, snow cones, fruit & veggies. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: not currently- Praise God!
Gender:  Surprise!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Lower back pain/hip pain at night, very hungry, tighter clothes, difficulty getting up and down, belly movement, shortness of breath, swelling,  10908x trips to the bathroom throughout the day and the fatigue has crept back up!
Belly Button in or out? In... looking as if it wants to creep out but it's staying in Praise God! 
Wedding rings on or off? Off, which makes my heart sad - between the heat and the excess water I haven't been able to wear it for a few weeks now. :( Very anxious to be able to wear it again.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, Excitement grows with each passing day. Some anxiety over baby arriving but it's a good anxiety.
Looking forward to: Ironing out our housing situation so that I can get settled before Baby Bean makes it's arrival!! Mr. B being done with recruiting so we can actually see each other.  Mom's visit on the 1st & my upcoming Baby shower!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thought bubble says

background

Blog Archive