Monday, July 30, 2012

36 Weeks

 
 
How far along? 36 Weeks 
Total weight gain: 25 (+-) lbs
Maternity clothes? Basically anything I can get on these days! Getting so big even my "maternity" clothes are getting tight!
Stretch marks? Over the hips
Sleep: Meh, comes & goes between the multiple potty trips and lower back pain it's tough and go! lol. 
Best moment this week: Having my honey return from recruiting and finally getting the baby bed & apartment rearranged for Bean's arrival!!
Miss Anything? Bending over,walking up stairs without huffing and puffing & not sweating all day long - the heat is unbearable right now. 
Movement: YES! Constantly, def. more regular intervals at this point - it's so sweet to feel, I know I'll miss it once it's over...... nothing as sweet as feeling your baby move from the inside. 
Food cravings: Fruits and Veggies, Salsa, cookies 
Anything making you queasy or sick: not currently- Praise God!
Gender:  Surprise!!
Labor Signs: Not that I know of.....
Symptoms: Lower back pain/hip pain at night, tighter clothes, difficulty getting up and down, belly movement, shortness of breath, swelling,  10908x trips to the bathroom throughout the day!
Belly Button in or out? In... looking as if it wants to creep out but it's staying in Praise God! 
Wedding rings on or off? Off, which makes my heart sad - between the heat and the excess water I haven't been able to wear it for a few weeks now. :( Very anxious to be able to wear it again.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Super excited and slightly nervous. It's getting so close, I mean it's basically August. oh my heart.
Looking forward to: Getting the apartment back in order, Mom's visit this week & my KC baby shower this weekend! I'm super excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thought bubble says

background

Blog Archive