Monday, November 18, 2013

Squishy 6 Months

How Far Along? 25.5 Weeks 

Total weight gain: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yup, tights & sweater dresses are my favorite!
Stretch marks? Not any new ones that I've noticed 
Sleep:On & off, having low back pain at night in addition to frequent potty breaks

Best moment this week: Squishy kicking and flipping at Liberty & Mr. B's voices or actions. :o)
Miss Anything? Not being tired, being able to move around with ease - lol.

Movement: Ha, I'm a human punching bag most days, I swear Squishy is kung fu fighting inside me constantly

Food cravings: Nothing consistent - this week it's been soups and sweets (sour candy & candy corn pumpkins)

Anything making you queasy or sick: Praise God no! 

Gender:  Surprise!!
Labor Signs: Nope..
Symptoms: Fatigue (but figure that's from chasing big sister around), feeling hug, some food aversions 

Belly Button in or out? In.. on the verge of out though :o(

Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy - every day being so thankful for how blessed we are.
Looking forward to: Holiday's - - seeing family, we're actually going to be in TEXAS for Christmas this year and even though I'll be on the south side of 7 months I can't wait! It's been 4 looooong years since I've been home for Christmas and I can barely contain my excitement. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thought bubble says

background

Blog Archive