Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Squishy 7 Months

How Far Along? 28.5 Weeks 

Total weight gain: 20 lbs
Maternity clothes? Oh yes, regular clothes are a thought of the past!
Stretch marks? under my belly button I've noticed a few new ones
Sleep: On & off, having low back & hip pain at night in addition to frequent potty breaks

Best moment this week:  Being able to watch Squishy's movements as it kicks and twirls in my belly and Liberty being obsessed with touching / blowing raspberry's on my belly!  
Miss Anything? Not being tired, being able to move around and carry Liberty with ease - lol.

Movement: Ha, I'm a human punching bag most days, I swear Squishy is kung fu fighting inside me constantly

Food cravings: Cutie Oranges or orange juice, chicken lo mien - - I've felt like a hungry hungry hippo lately.  

Anything making you queasy or sick: Praise God no! 

Gender:  Surprise!!
Labor Signs: Nope..
Symptoms: Fatigue (but figure that's from chasing big sister around), feeling huge, some food aversions 

Belly Button in or out? ugh, it's beginning to poke out and it is drives me crazy!!!

Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy - every day being so thankful for how blessed we are.
Looking forward to: The Holiday's - - so excited to be heading to Texas for Christmas! It'll be a long drive but so worth it. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thought bubble says

background

Blog Archive