Sunday, January 5, 2014

Squishy 8 Months

How Far Along? 33 Weeks (measuring 35+)


Total weight gain: 20 + (not sure since they didn't show/tell me at my last appointment) 
 
Maternity clothes?
Oh yes, regular clothes are a thought of the past! 
 
Stretch marks?
under my belly button I've noticed a few new ones 
 
Sleep:
On & off - but mostly off - - -  having low back & hip pain at night in addition to frequent potty breaks


Best moment this week: Squishy responding to Liberty's cries and squeals but kicking and hitting 

Miss Anything? Not being tired, not feeling like I weight a million pounds, being able to move around and carry Liberty with ease, being able to breathe - lol.


Movement: ha, I am convinced I'm growing a ninja or an Irish gig dancer - moving all the time!


Food cravings: Grape Juice with sonic ice, cutie oranges or orange juice, peanut butter and lots of milk


Anything making you queasy or sick: Praise God no! 


Gender:  Surprise!!
 
Labor Signs:
Nope.. some Braxton hicks contractions when I get to doing to much or carrying Liberty around to frequently but otherwise no! 
 
Symptoms:
Fatigue (but figure that's from chasing big sister around), feeling huge, some food aversions 


Belly Button in or out? ugh, it's out and I hate it! Can't wait for it to return to normal


Wedding rings on or off? On! 
 
Happy or Moody most of the time:
Happy, some moodiness associated with feeling like I need to get somethings accomplished before next month but otherwise happy! 
 
Looking forward to: Getting all of Squishy's things together, packing bags and making plans - - not to much longer and we'll grow from a family of 3 to a family of 4!!! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thought bubble says

background

Blog Archive